You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs.
Our client provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide.
- As your main focus you will be responsible for all legal and corporate matters for client companies;
- Proactively initiate and support our marketing and sales efforts by developing network of professionals and advising existing clients and prospects on (new) products;
- Communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other offices worldwide;
- Draft Risk Analysis Reports (RAR's) and adequately determine risk rating;
- Draft legal documents, review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- Signal any legal/tax issue of a client transaction and liaise with the client and/or advisor.
- University degree in corporate or fiscal law with at least 3 years' experience in a comparable position, exposure to multinational investment structures is a definite advantage;
- Commercial, hands-on and dynamic attitude plus international mind-set;
- Willingness to further develop (international) tax and company law knowledge;
- Responsible, reliable and ability to work within a team;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- Fluent English is essential and Dutch is preferred.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.