For our client, a niche firm in Corporate Services and Financial Management, we are looking for a Legal Officer. The location is in the heart of Amsterdam.
For our client, a niche firm in Corporate Services and Financial Management, we are looking for a Legal Officer. The location is in the heart of Amsterdam. The company is distinctive in their personal approach.
As a Legal Officer you will be responsible for a portfolio of clietn companies from a legal compliance and corporate secretarial point of view in coordination with the team. IN addition you will provide legal support to account managers, clients directors and managing directors. Your main duties will be:
- Preparation of documentation regarding set up of a company;
- Taking care of preparation and review of Client Acceptance Files (in Dutch language);
- Opening of bank accounts and cash management;
- Keeping the client and legal files up to date;
- Preparation of agreements and corporate documents such as powers of attorney,
resolutions and minutes;
- Assisting in preparing and attending meetings with clients and advisors;
- Consulting with banks, lawyers, accountants, tax consultants and (semi) governmental
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- University (bachelor or master) degree in Private, Notarial or Company Law;
- 0 - 4 years relevant working experience in corporate sector;
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive, assertive, team player, networker, flexible and result driven
- A professional, international-oriented organization that is growing;
- Excellent career opportunities and encouragement of career development for all staff;
- A dynamic working environment in the center of Amsterdam;
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including bonus based upon the individual and team targets