Robert Walters has been asked to recruit an eager and experienced Legal Counsel within the energy sector for Uniper Energy, based in Rotterdam.
Do you have experience in a broad range of legal activities in the energy and heating industry? Are you a teamplayer and are you looking for a challenging position within an international company? This might be the position you are looking for!
Employees at Uniper are the key to their success. The core objective of Uniper is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, Uniper wants to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
The Legal Benelux department within Legal & Compliance in Rotterdam is looking for a Legal Counsel Energy.
The Legal Department manages the legal risks associated with business operations by mapping them, identifying developments and, where possible, limiting the risks. She advises the Uniper Benelux Board and Management in all relevant legal areas and translates changes in laws and regulations to the business.
Activities Legal Counsel Energy
* Advises management in all relevant legal areas (with emphasis on contract law, real estate and corporate housekeeping), identifies developments, translates them to the interests of the organization and takes action.
* Represents the organization in the handling of disputes, possibly with the involvement of an external law firm in court cases.
* Handles possible legal disputes independently.
* Contributes to the development and maintenance of a good relationship between the department and its stakeholders.
* Supports the company in meeting internal and external compliance.
* Establishes complex contracts and gives the management legal support in discussing and negotiating (also international) contracts, including on deliveries, (dis) investments, obtaining licenses, production and business development projects.
Uniper believes in rewarding employees for their hard work. They offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Their people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile or do you want to know more about this opportunity at Uniper? Apply now or contact the Legal team at Robert Walters!