Are you interested to work in a fast-paced, international legal environment? This is your chance to join Equinix!
Equinix connects the world's leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners and the company leads in global colocation data center market share, with 200 data centers in 24 countries on five continents.
We are more than legal professionals protecting Equinix’s interests. We are valued business partners, known as responsive, consistent and proactive and take customer service seriously and strive for excellence in our execution. We are proud that our collective effort has led Equinix as one of the Top Innovative Law Departments in North America by the Financial Times (FT, December 2015).
For our Legal Team in Amsterdam or London we are looking to hire Legal Counsel, Commercial Transactions EMEA (French Speaking)!
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating complex customer contracts to promote Equinix’s commercial interests whilst ensuring contracts properly balance risk.
- Partners with the Sales and Commercial managers to develop strategies for customer requirements based upon in-depth business and risk analysis
- Supports the Global Sales team in closing regional or global tasks quickly and working with regional counsel
- Advises on and assists customer related disputes and claims
- Provides legal advice related to customer contracts interpretation
- Prioritizes work, based on deal size and complexity, to generate the most sales and profit for the company
- Admitted to practice law is a requirement, with qualification in France (as “avocat a la Cour” or “jurist”) is preferred
- Proficient in French and English language. And an additional European language skill is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and computer skills
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant work experience gained in a commercial organization or legal department
- Have an open and proactive personality, outstanding attention to detail, discretion, problem-solving skills and ability to balance significant priorities on daily basis
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly, work independently and multi-tasking
What we offer
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly while keeping a ground-breaking spirit. And of course, a competitive salary and great secondary benefits like a defined contribution pension plan, a collective health care plan, annual bonus scheme and an annual paid leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to know more?
Feel free to contact us when you have any questions regarding the vacancy. You can reach out for Stefaniya Patrikova at Stefaniya.firstname.lastname@example.org