In this role, you will focus on providing legal advice to product teams and senior management on all relevant issues in the establishment of a highly digital financial services operation.
Our client is an innovative FinTech start-up and their main goal is to create a useful product for those who want to manage finances in a smart way. This customer-oriented innovation-driven product will allow users to access financial, banking, and transaction services all in one application.
- Provide timely and accurate advice on all legal matters, incl. but not limited to regulatory, corporate law, retail banking and investments;
- Consult on a range of regulatory matters, including payments, banking, anti-money laundering;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Communicate and liaise with external parties (external counsel, public authorities, partners, notary offices).
What you´ll need to be successful:
- University degree in Dutch Law
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in banking, payments, financial services, corporate law or fintech;
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects;
- Strong work ethic;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in the creation of a new and innovative company and its products;
- Great working atmosphere in a motivated and dynamic international team;
- Individual opportunities for career growth and immediate starting possibilities.