This is a Legal Assistant role within our growing Client Services division. The role has a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, assisting the team to service and develop SANNE’s European Client Services profile. The Client Services division specializes in providing corporate services, and financial reporting to a variety of SPVs.
The candidate will act as the point of contact for Client Services team members in relation to all legal secretarial support. The candidate will assist with handling, reviewing and assigning of emails and must ensure that all tasks are completed and continuity is maintained. We are looking for a candidate who has experiences prioritizing, organizing and managing their own work load in a busy environment.
The role includes but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Drafting of board and shareholder resolutions, distribution, loans and other agreements;
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new clients as well as compliance of existing clients in the capacity of client due diligence and annual review;
- Completion of FATCA and CRS forms;
- Liaising with Dutch Chamber of Commerce in relation to registration of changes;
- Action and maintain, with the assistance of the relevant authorities, the legalization and notarization of legal documents;
- Arrange the signing of documents in line with SANNE’s approval signatory lists;
- Conducting a first review of legal documents before assigning to the appropriate party;
- Assisting with Legal tasks in the capacity of preparation of board minutes, board packs and other legal documents as required; and
- o Maintaining legal documents in SANNE’s paper and electronic filing systems.