Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
About the Legal Assistant Role:
You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs.
Your duties in brief:
- You will provide assistance and support in organisational, compliance and legal matters to one of our primary strategic private equity clients;
- You will report directly to an Account Manager and work closely with both the client, external legal professionals and the Citco support team;
- You will actively monitor and organize the daily multiple requests and assure follow-up.
- You are engaged, customer-orientated, pro-active and organised;
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy assisting in diverse and challenging subjects;
- You are at ease with several digital programs and applications;
- You are fluent in English.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.