The Lead Technical Support Engineer (m/f/x) is an experienced support engineer with a pre-sales mindset, and ensures that our customers makes optimal use of HERE products and services, from the evaluation, through the production and into the maintenance phase. You will ensure Customer satisfaction by providing technical training, resolving issues and being the voice of the customer to internal here departments. You should bring a strong Customer focus, establishing close relationships with product management and sales, and be a subject matter expert of the broad range of HERE products and services.
In this job, you are the go-to technical expert on HERE products:
- Analyze test and debug software issues reported by the Customers
- Deliver a swift and effective response until the issue is resolved and the situation is normalized
- Address the issue in a systematic approach coordinated across teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment on criticality with a “single source of truth”, timely Executive visibility and reporting, have lessons learned built into actionable follow-up plans
- Work on technical consulting assignments for/with the Customer
- Train and assist customers in understanding the benefits of HERE technical assets, by leveraging new features and implementing timely updates to all support channels
- Working with sales to complete RFQs. Translate Customer needs into requirements, products, and solutions
- Manage Customer needs internally to ensure internal initiatives reflect Customer business and technical requirements. Actively involve other departments as required to have them contribute
- Provide direct technical expertise for opportunities in one or multiple domains of knowledge
- Seek and collate feedback to shape online community management practices and product ideation
- Assist in definition of and specification of usability and serviceability enhancements (improve Customer Experience – CX)
- Provide feedback to Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Management on current and future product requirements (acts as the voice of the Customer)
- 8+ years of relevant technical experience of which 2+ years in technical pre-sales, technical Customer support, technical consulting or similar Customer facing roles
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment.
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative problem solver.
- Great communication skills (including active listening and comprehending requirements).
- Excellent oral presentation skills incl. the ability to simplify complex thoughts/ideas
- High technology B2B or B2B2C experience preferred
- Sound understanding of mapping technologies including map content, geocoding, navigation, GPS, routing, positioning, local search, tile rendering and traffic
- Solid experience with SQL, ArcGIS, Oracle, DBMS is required and recommended would be Java, C++, Python, and web development experience.
- Mobile Application Development experience (iOS/Android)
- Unix/Linux expert that has worked in AWS with EC2/ECS, S3, ELB, SNS/SQS, CloudWatch, etc.
- Worked with CI/CD processes and tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong cross-team working relationships and collaboration
What we offer
Our culture is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. We offer a very interesting compensation package always taking personal development and a healthy work-life balance in consideration. HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.