Lead Software Engineer
(Realtime, Robotics, Design Patterns, C++, C#, Python)
Looking for the next chapter in your career and experience with Realtime and mechatronics? Our partner is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to extend the team.
About our client
Our partner is active in the specification, designing and integration industry of high tech modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The (high-tech) facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. You can think about things like automated milling machines, lather, grinders, welding robots and laser cutters for instance.
As Lead Software Engineer at the partner of Trinamics you will be responsible for coaching of your junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. The codebase you will be working with is C, C++, Python and/or C#. The code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and users. In your daily work you will cooperate with several colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers. In the software team you will work in an agile environment and scrum teams.
- You are experienced with High Tech complex machine control / Robotics
- You are experienced in coaching and leading software teams
- You are experienced with Model Driven Design
- You are experienced with Realtime control software and Real time Operating systems and Linux, Sun Solaris
- You have extensive knowledge of Design Patterns
- You have knowledge of C, C++, C#, Python
- You have experience with Continuous Integration
- Your English is excellent in spoken and written
- You are able to work independently
- You have the ability to maintain an overview
- You have to the ability to take leadership
- You want to improve continuously
- You have a strong quality awareness
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, computer engineering or 10+ years of experience in an equivalent environment
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding