As Senior Project and Program Manager within the Digital and E-Commerce department you will be responsible to keep the oversight of all major Digital projects and for aligning the project roadmap. Critical path management of complex projects across Digital and weaving into other areas of the business.
G-Star is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It's a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside people with the same mindset, feeding off one another's energy and drive.
It's a place to express and grow your specialization, in a dynamic environment that values proactivity and innovation. A 'Dutch' approach to communication encourages openness and clarity within a flat organization.
It's a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun. Hands on to get things done, they strive to make the impossible possible.
At G-Star, every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
- Designs, proposes and implements Digital and technical Project strategies to meet G-Star business requirements supporting short-term business needs and long term business strategy.
- Driving the Digital project investment portfolio (€ 8-10 MLN) for both HQ and regional projects to achieve optimal business results.
- Critical path management using appropriate business programs / software
- Leads the internal G-Star Project managers to increase the speed of project deliveries
- Responsible for overall project planning, scope, deliverable, timelines and budget.
- Organize and maintain a clear and simple tracking and reporting system to provide full status clarity and reports for all relevant G-Star stakeholders.
- Building up the project team and coordinate activities across IT and Business
Important stakeholders involved:
- Digital and Ecom teams
- Ecom development team
- SI Partners
- Business systems IT team
- Extensive experience with project management and program management in a digital team
- Experience in international digital organizations driving change and growth, preferably experience with retail or fashion.
- Able to bring structure for projects and teams and report pro-actively about status and issues
- Focused on business results and customer value
- Resilient - experience of managing rapid change and growth.
- People leader with clear and concise communication style.
Requirements & Qualifications include:
- Master's degree, technical/business administration
- Work experience and skills: > 5 years Project and Program management with agile and digital projects
- Other characteristics/ personal characteristics: communicative, pro-active, motivating, providing direction
- Very hands-on cooperating at working level, yet also capable to communicate at board level
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.