Lead Engineer Mechanics
(Bsc, MSc, Mechanical Engineering, NX, Unigraphics, Teamcenter, FEM, ANSYS, Matlab, CAD)
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? Do you want to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Lead Engineer in Mechanics could be the perfect next step in your career.
Specify, design and test main frame constructions and service mechanisms with a team of design engineers within the restrictions imposed by technical specifications, costs and planning.
· Translate performance specifications into design specification for main frame constructions and service mechanisms.
· Creation and validation of new concepts.
· Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
· Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
· Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
· Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
· Cooperation with module integration into the complex systems.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
· At least 5 years of experience in leading design teams up to 10 design engineers.
· Knowledge of machine directives.
· Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
· Technical communication with suppliers.
· 3D CAD modeling (UG/NX).
· Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
· Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
Keywords: NX, Unigraphics, Teamcenter, FEM, ANSYS, Matlab, CAD, Mechanics, Lead Engineer
· Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
· Critical on results.
· Creative thinking capability.
· Good communication skills.
· Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch language
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy Leijten.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Auto van de zaak
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster