Lead Electronics Architect
(BSc, MSc, Electrical, Architect, High-tech, English, Netherlands)
Our client is known for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules. This client has several departments, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the products for their customers.
You goal is the continuous growth in development and engineering and also responsible for competence Electronics. You are responsible from concept to qualification of our clients high-end mechatronic systems. You are team lead to both internal and external project teams. This will mean you must be able to communicate with all stakeholders in different phases of your projects. By making trade offs with the architects of other disciplines the definition of concept design is realized. You will lead the team (plus the external partner) through all phases from design, implementation and verification. Also during Integration your will communicate with Production and Test department in order to solve any problem that might occur.
For this position you need a broad technical knowledge of electronics and you have a big interest for other disciplines like software, mechatronics and mechanics. Within the electronics department you will steer to set up strategy and roadmaps.
Some tasks you will be responsible for:
- The development of architectural concepts
- Meet with the client to get a clear view of the demands
- Specification of electronic modules, systems, components and control platforms
- Managing outsourcing activities
- Team lead for electronics designers
- Contributing specialist knowledge in several electronics engineering fields
- Knowledge transfer to production and service engineers
- Bachelor of masters degree in Electrical engineering
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in electronic engineering fields of control systems and components for high-tech equipment
- Experience of 3 to 5 years as architect for complex systems
- Personal skills: Analytical, Pragmatic, Pro active, Creative and a team player
- Excellent communications skills in English, preferably proficient in Dutch
- Eager to keep learning and develop personally in Technology
A great job with one of our prominent clients
Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers