Orange Quarter are working with one of the best funded cyber security scale-ups in Europe, their office is here in Amsterdam.
They are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team. They are an intelligence-powered cyber security company for government organizations and commercial enterprises. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- As a Technical Lead DevOps Engineer you will work on bringing Development and Operations together.
- Working closely with Back-End, UI, QA Engineers to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features.
- Within the team you'll get to teach, learn, pair, review code, do technical design and implement best practices.
- Working with software configuration management, various automation tooling, AWS, managing builds, running deploys and providing some cloud based services. On occasion, you will write some Python code and optimize the Linux-based systems our software runs on.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 annual holidays
- Option for some remote working
- Working with the latest technology
- 5 years professional experience, 2 within a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Linux, networking and a hand's on approach
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Terraform, Packer.
- Extensive working experience with AWS, Ansible, Docker, Git.