Wat doe je als Lead Data Operations Projects bij TenneT?
- Reports to the Lead Data Operations (AMT DM O);
- Member of the MT AMT DM and actively contributes to and co-owns data operations and its implementation;
- Manages Data Operations Projects Department, especially motivation, inspiring, coaching and development of employees;
- Accountable to define and implement the business processes for the organisation in close cooperation with the responsible teams within AMT DM and the Project and Maintenance Engineering organisations in GFO-N. Role clarity is key;
- Develop and execute the transition plan from AMT to GFO, ;
- In close cooperation with GFO N PME, draft a plan to catch up with as built back log, possibly with market parties;
- Develop and maintain relevant Asset Data Governance, aligned with AMT and DPE approaches in collaboration with GFO-X-PME departments to ensure alignment with Business needs;
- Actively contribute to establishing one single truth in information.
Project team, including this Lead position, will move from AMT-DM-O to GFO-N-PME in 2021, along with some sets of business processes.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic working and thinking level and a relevant bachelor/master degree; advanced courses in data/information management and/or business administration and bachelor engineering skill(s), e.g. Electrical and/or Mechanical, Control & Automation etc;
- Multiple years of proven experience in managing teams in organisations, incl. matrix organisations and with a diversity of stakeholders and complex business cases;
- Preferably experience with relevant engineering skill(s) in sectors like Energy and technology;
- Knowledge about Dutch energy regulation and European renewables market;
- Preferably experiences managing virtual teams with very divers professional and deep expertise skills in multiple locations;
- Act as a role model and create the right context for employees to show the desired mind-set and behaviour in line with TenneT’s leadership profile (Connection, Ownership and Courage).
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job level 8 or 9 Cao TSO depending on work experience) with excellent secondary benefits (6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- gross, health insurance allowance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities.
Duty location for this position is Arnhem, The Netherlands.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 5,000 employees, 23,000 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
We are currently searching for a Lead Data Operations Projects (1 FTE, Arnhem)