About Citco and Citco Bank:
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries, we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Citco Banking Corporation is part of the Citco Group of companies, Industry leaders providing Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate firms, Institutional banks, Global 1000 companies, and high net worth individuals globally, with niche financial services and a dynamic focus to help realize the need for a quality counterpart. The Citco Group Banks operating in Curacao, the Netherlands,Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, the Bahamas and Cayman Islands provide Banking and Custodial services, drawing on an unrivaled breadth and depth of industry expertise. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. Our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The KYC Specialist is in charge of the identification process of the customers at onboarding, and its continuous maintenance during the customers' life cycle. The KYC Specialist analysis the ownership and control structures of the customers to ensure appropriate identification of entities and individuals. This role entails execution of day-to-day operation and controls within the given timeframe. In addition, the KYC Specialist provides support on other administrative tasks related to KYC information.
- Collecting, validating, verifying, analyzing and processing of KYC documentation.
- Validating and processing of Tax forms.
- Maintaining the electronic client records in line with the KYC documentation and Tax forms.
- Following-up with customers on required documentation.
- Ingesting and indexing of documents.
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Liaising with various internal senior relationship managers.
- Responding timely to email or telephone requests of internal stakeholders.
- Meeting internal and external clients deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Legal or Business Administration.
- Understanding the basic foundation of KYC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is preferred.
- Understanding of fiduciary services, alternative asset servicing and other financial services is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, such as Word and Excel.
- Strong proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including oral and written English.
- Problem solving skills coupled with analytical skills to ask the right questions and extract the right information.
- Good planning and time management skills.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.