Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
Citco Bank provides fully integrated transaction, deposit, foreign exchange and credit facilities to our Fund Services and Governance Services clients. Operating in strategic global centres Citco Bank provides access to best of breed process and technology.
As a core member of our KYC team you will be responsible for client onboarding, client review and client exit according to established policies and procedures for the Banks within the Citco Group of companies.
- You will assess the risk on new and existing client relationships following Citco’s AML/CFT Framework and its Risk Appetite;
- You will perform due diligence, requesting KYC information and documentation and writing a Client Risk Assessment for recommendation to Management;
- You will plan and periodically review client relationships, as well as conduct incident and event-driven client reviews;
- You can be involved in scanning and archiving of KYC documents, as well as updating internal databases and spreadsheets;
- Ad-hoc projects and responsibilities may arise from time to time;
- You are degree qualified in Law, MER, Business studies in Banking & Insurance or a related discipline;
- You have basic understanding of Know Your Customer regulations (including AML/CFT framework);
- Hedge fund industry and/or Trust business experience is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite;
- You have strong research and analytical affinity, as well as good communication skills (written and spoken English);
- You are a team player who is also able to carry out tasks individually in a successful manner;
- You are able to plan your work in an effective manner;
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.