Are you passionate about both economics and regulation? Do you want to work at the economic heart of Amsterdam? Do you have at least one-year of experience in the banking sector? Then, this job as a KYC Associate is perfect for you!
For an international bank located at the Amsterdam Zuidas, I am currently recruiting a KYC Associate to work in a supportive and customer-facing KYC role. In this job, you will be the contact person for customers regarding KYC inquiries and you will be responsible for the onboarding of customers. This employer offers you the opportunity to further develop yourself in the banking sector. Sounds interesting? Read further or apply today!
What does a KYC Associate do at this bank?
- Reviewing the quality of customers KYC records
- Supporting CDD and AML monitoring
- Maintaining the administration of compliance incidents for existing and new customers
- Engaging in AML and KYC discussions with customers
- Customer onboarding
- Maintaining an intensive relationship with financial institutions and trade finance teams
- Ensuring compliance with relevant financial regulation by gathering required legal information
- Acting as the contact person for customers regarding KYC
What skills and experience does a KYC Associate need?
- A University degree in finance, economics, business, or Criminology
- At least one-year of experience in the financial sector, preferably in KYC
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and the power to convince others
- Fluency in English
- A confident team player that performs well under pressure
- Must be living in the Netherlands at the time of application and must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Can start immediately or has a notice period of maximum 1 month
What do we offer?
- A challenging job at a large international bank
- A fulltime position in which you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself in the banking sector
- A gross salary between €3750 and €4250, depending on relevant work experience
- Travel allowance will be fully reimbursed
- Being part of a KYC team with ambitious co-workers from all over the world
Do you want to further develop yourself in the banking sector? Apply for this position today!
€ 3.750,00 - € 4.250,00 /maand