In this role you are responsible for initiating and managing knowledge related initiatives, projects and continues improvement opportunities. With a strong technical focus on the internal knowledge management platform of Customer Service (currently Wordpress) the Knowledge Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the tooling and way of working around knowledge within our Customer Service organization are effective, efficient and measurable. This to ensure that our colleagues in Customer Service have all the information they need in order to excel at their tasks. Work can vary from designing front end solutions, testing UX enhancements on our internal information platforms, implementing feedback loops and assisting other Customer Service Global Support Teams with their knowledge management needs. You will be working closely together with all Global Support Teams, local Customer Service Support Teams and with departments outside Customer Service to ensure that our colleagues and systems can deliver world-class customer service.
- Design internal knowledge management platform optimizations and experiments to drive user engagement and internal information needs.
- Design information templates and publishing standards for content contributors.
- Coordinate and oversee backend maintenance/backup tasks of internal knowledge platforms.
- Together with the knowledge management team build roadmap for knowledge management initiatives.
- Manage and execute feedback loops.
- Initiate and drive knowledge management projects independently or with stakeholders.
- Manage user roles and editing rights of content contributors.
- Assist with knowledge quality control.
- Manage and prioritize knowledge management team backlog items.
- Work together with CS Tech and Product teams on knowledge management initiatives.
- Independent worker who is a team player.
- Passion for knowledge and information maintenance.
- Experience with working in a Customer Service environment is preferred.
- Fluent level of written and spoken English is required.
- Familiar with Agile project management methodology.
- Data driven.
- Excellent Wordpress backend skills and platform knowledge
- Zendesk (Support and Guide)
- Google Analytics
- Other knowledge management systems is a preferred.