Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Help us transform patients’ lives. At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Immunology department in The Netherlands, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of:
Key Account Manager Rheumatology, South-West Netherlands
As a Key Account Manager Rheumatology, for South-West Netherlands, you will amplify and strengthen the matching of UCB therapeutic options with appropriate patients in assigned territory employing strong collaborative relationships and targeted approach to key HCPs as well as implementation of optimal omni-channel solutions.
You like to work in the field in anenvironment where you can:
- Be relentlessly inquisitive in seeking to understand the specifics of your region's health care market. Apply your upstanding with integrity when finding innovative ways to approach this market.
- See your positive 'can do' attitude recognized, as you go beyond to make UCB solutions available to patients.
You will contributeby:
- Acts as single point of contact for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs).
- Defines and executes an impactful tactical plan within territory of responsibility.
- Identifies and analyzes therapeutic area opportunities and problems and make proposals for appropriate improvements.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of partnerships and novel ways of interacting with stakeholders.
- Establishing multi-channel stakeholder communication.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the followingeducation, experienceand skills:
- University/HBO Degree, preferably in the Life Sciences.
- Relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry in the rheumatology therapeutic area. Experience within Inflammation, immunology areas is an advantage.
- Interest and/or experience of working with digital solutions is an advantage.
- Market Access knowledge.
- Ability to establish successful networks.
- Strong selling, account management and relationship building skills.
- High levels of impact and influence – both internal and external across different functions.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving ability, customer focus.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken).
- Languages: Dutch, fluent in English (both in written and orally).
Please note that the region to be covered for this role is Zuid-West Nederland (South of Leiden, including Zeeland/West-Brabant).
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.