In this position you will be responsible for maintaining and developing global garment on hanger programs with major international clients in the EU region.
Mainetti is the world's leading provider of garment hanging solutions to major international clothing retailers and famous brands. They are active with operations in 47 countries. With a global staff of 6.000 people they work with more than 4.000 customers. This makes Mainetti a truly global organization.
In this senior level position, you will be part of a key sales division within the European market. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing global garment on hanger programs with major international clients in the EU region. You will work from the EU sales office in Helmond, the Netherlands, or from a home office based position when you live in another country.
- Increase market share and revenues within the EU territory with an entrepreneurial and innovative approach
- Maintain existing business with key global accounts
- Identify, create, present and manage sales development projects
- Work closely with the design teams in the UK, Italy and HK
- Coordinate and manage the project development process with internal partners while successfully managing customer expectations
- Work with global manufacturing and recycling operations to successfully launch new projects as well as ensure the required margins are achieved
- The territory encompasses mainland Europe, predominantly Spain, France, Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia.
- A minimum of 10 years of commercial experience, from that a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the hanger industry
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong sales and commercial capabilities serving major global retailers
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both external and internal.
- A competitive base salary with a bonus, company car and notebook
- The change to work in a international role where you will be working with major retailers and brands in the fashion industry.