We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers to grow their business and to service our wearers see more clearly every day. We are currently recruiting for:
Key Account Manager
(Strategic) Partner Accounts, BeNeLux
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious experienced Sales Professional to take the next step in their career!
About the job:
- After completion of an individual onboarding programme you will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of customer specific (joint) business plans for the (Global) Key Accounts / Strategic Chains in the BeNeLux area;
- You manage the relevant Key Accounts and be responsible for their strategic development (stakeholder management, negotiation of contracts, profit- and budget planning, portfolio-specific programmes);
- You utilise insight through data and fact-based rationale to support forecasts and plans for additional activity and category growth;
- You lead, coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional and multi-national teams to deliver first-class value-added solutions for our customers and the Company;
- Reporting line into Head of Sales, BeNeLux.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Key Account Manager with a welcoming and positive approach to change. You have a distinctive skill in dealing with people, a sovereign appearance and ability to speak the language of the customer. Besides that you have good analytical skills and a result-oriented and structured way of working. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Education to degree level or equivalent (e.g. Economics);
- Several years of B2B Sales Experience, preferably in FMCG, Consumer Healthcare, Medical Devices, Pharma (OTC) or Vision Care;
- Talent for Key Account Management, in particular for the strategic penetration of existing clients;
- Project-Management Experience;
- Dutch mother tongue equivalent, fluent English written and spoken;
- Well versed with MS Office and CRM Systems (e.g. Salesforce).
CooperVision offers you the opportunity to successfully expand the BeNeLux market in a highly motivated and dynamic team. An intensive induction and personal training and career opportunities, as well as attractive conditions are waiting for you. Besides that, we offer you:
- Competitive basic salary with a lucrative bonus, sales awards
- Company car and mobile gadgets, also for private usage
- 30 days holiday per year and a very attractive pension scheme
- Attractive corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Interesting tasks with a lot of creative room in an internationally operating company with first-class reputation
- Intensive induction, personal training and international career opportunities
- Nice colleagues and friendly atmosphere in an activity based working environment
- Free parking, tee, coffee, water & fresh fruits, vegetables and wellness activities.
CooperVision is a global manufacturer of contact lenses. If you’re a wearer it’s likely that you’ve tried our lenses as we supply to some of largest opticians & household names in the country. We are a significant global business with a presence in over 40 countries. We operate as a “big small” company who are very close to our customers. This means we can be flexible to the ever-changing market, the needs of our customers and means we are able to think outside of the box to make changes where we need to.
Apply now by clicking on the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!