Do you want to work for an international organization with a world-famous brand within food as Key Account Manager Germany? Then this is a unique opportunity!
What will you be doing?
As a Key Account Manager Germany you are responsible for managing large client contacts and key customer development activities. You know how to build sustainable relationships in an efficient and effective way and you continuously strive for maximum results. Your duties are:
- Develop and execute Sales Trade strategy and yearly sales budget
- Manage day to day sales toghether with the Sales Assistant
- Create valuable partnerships
- Cooperate with Planning, Production and Forecasting for allocation of volumes and good price strategy
Where will you end up?
With production locations around the world and an office in the Netherlands you will be working at the EMEA head office in Breda. At this inspiring location you can immediately taste the international working atmosphere where facility, logistics and sales departments are particularly active. This way you immediately understand why the organization is the market leader within its segment. The organization wants to grow continually and this has created the new position of Key Account Manager Germany Food.
What to expect?
You are going to be part of an inspiring and ambitious team with a lot of experience within the food industry. The organization offers you the freedom and opportunity to work on your career. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary of 55-65K on an annual basis depending on the experience and knowledge that you bring. In addition this company has a company bonus.
What do you bring along?
As Key Account Manager Germany, you will work mainly from Breda. It is important that you have excellent communication skills and meet the following expectations:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an equal position
- Fluent command of the German and English language, spoken and written
- Experience with clientbase in Germany
- Preferably experience within Retail, Food and / or FMCG, where you have to deal with varying availability and quality of products
- You are full-time available and willing to travel a few days a month
- Living in the Breda area
Please let us know by using one of the “APPLY” buttons. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Linda van Zoggel at (+31(0)88-6488988)