In this opportunity you will sell to food chain organisations and you will improve the revenue within the Dutch market. Moreover you will hit targets and achieve kpi's. You will be the first one in this team and therefore there are lot's of grow opportunities.
One of the largest and most trusted brands of the food industry in Turkey, this organisation has a wide array of product portfolio ranging from pickles to canned food and gourmet sauces. The company appeals to consumers with its own brands, while undertaking contract manufacturing for many Turkish and European brands on a B2B basis.
This organisation has the largest factory of its sector in Turkey, while it ranks in the first 10 in Europe. They exports 48% of its production.
- Sell the products to B2B distributors in the Netherlands.
- Build up and build out a network within the supermarket industry.
- Keep in contact and negotiate with buyers within your client base.
- Achieve sales targets set by head office in Turkey.
- Develope a business plan to achieve sales targets.
- Track sales goals and report results.
- Understand the ideal customers and how they relate to the products of the organisation.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on relevant tasks which include market research/analyses reports, sales forecasts, account analysis and receivable collections.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree in brand or marketing management preferred)
- 10 years of outbound sales experience
- Food service experience is a must
- Retail experience in FMCG (food) is a plus
- Demonstrated collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability and desire to work independently in the absence of direct supervision (it means being managed from long distance)
- Proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and solve complex business issues
- Analytical and excellent computer skills (MS Excel and Power Point)
- Demonstrated professionalism and dependability
- Strong communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively to all levels of an organisation
- Fluent English is a must and speaking German is a plus
- Ability to travel
Excellent remuneration + grow opportunities
€ 50.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar