Nutanix is seeking Junior Technical Support Engineers to assist our fast-growing customer base. You will remotely support our hybrid-cloud solution and be the champion for Nutanix by providing an over the top support experience to our customers.
We drive the success of our customers through passion and teamwork, ensuring quick response times and unparalleled customer satisfaction. Our diverse, multicultural team of top-notch engineers from leading virtualization, compute, and networking companies, acts as our customers’ champions, working closely with Engineering, Field and Sales teams.
- Remotely troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Interact with Senior Support Engineers and our Engineering team to drive product improvements based on feedback from customers and field implementations
- Collaborate with technology partners (eg. VMware, Citrix, Microsoft) to resolve cross-vendor issues and push improvements in the ecosystem
- Improve serviceability of the product by testing new features
- Be a champion for our customers
- Passion for technology and ability to learn new things
- 1+ year IT experience, preferably in troubleshooting technical issues
- Spoken and written English skills
- ‘Customer First’ mindset
Nice to have:
- Hypervisor knowledge such as ESXi, Hyper-V
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of an amazing international and diverse team while developing your career at the leading Hyper-Converged technology company in a highly collaborative environment.
Our world-class benefits package includes, between others:
- A permanent contract with great compensation and benefits, including Health Insurance and Pension Plan
- A generous international relocation package, comprehensive of travel costs, Visa assistance, shipping expenses coverage and relocation allowance
- Access to Internal and external training with industry certifications, such as Microsoft and VMware
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.