(Junior) Quality Engineer Electronics
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovating working environment and do you want to be crucial to further strengthen the manufacturing process in which you are the gatekeeper for our quality assurance? Then we are looking for you! Are you the person that wants to work in a high-tech environment? And do you have experience with quality tools? Then read on!
As a quality engineer you will be working in a high-tech environment which analyzes, coordinates and solves quality related issues by working in multidisciplinary teams during production and development of linear motors. Also, you will be responsible to help with the continuous improvement of this development and this production. You will do quality checks and write improvement progress reports in order to take development en production to a next level.
The candidate we are looking for;
- Analyzes, coordinates and solves quality related issues within the production line;
- Will analyze manufacturing processes with help of various (3D) quality and measuring tools;
- Is able to execute improvement projects within the manufacturing process;
- Performs failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes;
- Has a lot of interest in High-Tech products preferably within Electronics
Do you have..
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer, including use of quality controls such as 3D measuring arms;
- Preferably worked in a high-tech or automotive company before;
- Completed a Bachelor in (Applied)Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge of quality controls in an production environment in the electronics field..
Then you might be the right candidate!
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client. Also we will offer you several benefits, such as referral bonusses and discount on your health insurance.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 024-202 26 22 and ask for Klaas Wagener.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan