XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
We are currently looking for a new (Junior) Process Engineer. You'll take overall responsibility for the process and process control functionality for projects in the oil, gas and (petro-)chemical industry. A big responsibility! In this function you will work on a project based in Moerdijk.
- During conceptual engineering you develop the process configuration that best supports the client's business case.
- During the following design and engineering phases you ensure that the required functionality is maintained throughout the project.
- Engineering activities include basic and detailed engineering services, primarily in support of other disciplines such as piping and instruments. P&ID development, line sizing / hydraulics, line lists, process calculations for equipment and instruments, equipment and instrument data sheets, control and safeguarding narratives, vendor document review.
- Your activities also include Basis of Design development in cooperation with the client. Scope definition, PFD/P&ID development, writing BOD documents, safety reviews.
Your main task in this project will be determining cooling water velocity of shell and tube heat exchangers.
- You have HBO/TU level in Chemical Engineering
- You have 2 or 3 years of relevant working experience in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
- Your English language skills are excellent: good oral and written communication skills required
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
A great job opportunity at a big company and some great projects to work on.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 8991.
- Professionele ontwikkeling