Do you have experience for at least three years in a lab and affinity with Labview and pressurized and vacuum systems? If yest this might be the perfect job for you!Functieomschrijving
The energy sector and the (chemical) industry are in a transition towards: the use of new feedstock, the use of renewable energy, process and energy efficiency, introduction of circularity and, of course, carbon capture and re-use. The group Sustainable Process & Energy Systems works on these transitional topics.
Our core technical expertise is Gas- Treatment and Conversion, Separation technologies, Bio-based Building Block synthesis and Energy Conversion & Storage. We work for- and with (renewable) energy and chemistry companies and in a network of international knowledge partners.
Some typical projects/programs we are working on:
- Hydrogen as a carbon-free fuel and feedstock: www.sintef.no/projectweb/elegancy /
- Carbon capture and carbon (re)use technology development and piloting: www.alignccus.eu
- New energy storage solutions (heat and electricity) in the build environment www.scores-project.eu
- Electrification of the industry: www.voltachem.com
- Biomass valorization: biogas as a fuel and feedstock, biomass conversion to aromatics: www.biorizon.eu
Within our group we are looking for a junior lab technician who wants to work on the topic of Energy Conversion & Storage.Functie-eisen
The ideal applicant would have the following background:
- You have an B.Sc. or M.Sc. in e.g. chemistry, physics, process technology or chemical engineering
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a process laboratory environment or similar
- You understand the challenges of developing technology that needs to be scaled up
- You have a good mastery of the English language, both verbal and written
- Having affinity with electrochemistry, experience with Labview and pressurized and vacuum systems is a plus.
- Limitations: We are looking for a fulltime employee.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
The position is best suited to an enthusiastic person with the following characteristics:
- You have a hands-on mentality, and are very comfortable with working in a lab.
- You can work independently in lab environment
- You are able to set up measurement equipment for tests and performing, analyzing and reporting the experiments
- You are comfortable in maintaining, repairing and upgrading laboratory set-ups
- You are safety conscious and accurate
- A drive to develop innovative solutions to technically challenging problems by combining the right mix of intellectual curiosity and a pragmatic approach
- To manage this job you must speak Dutch and English very well
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive communication
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan