Start your HR - career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!
Accenture is starting the recruitment for Dutch Junior HR Generalists for a new project in Prague that will commence in September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career and be part of one of the world´s leading global companies whilst experiencing the international environment in the capital of Czech Republic.
- Direct and indirect contact with our client’s employees via phone and email
- Advise the client on various issues regarding HR policies and processes
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools
- Production of official HR documents such as references, contracts, amendment letters
- Contribute to a high customer satisfaction
- Work strictly on agreed processes and actively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks as assigned
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in delivery
- Relevant bachelor´s degree
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and efficiently use various systems)
- Active team player
- Ability to analyze and solve process-related challenges and issues
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
- Previous experience working with HR systems is a plus but not a requiremenSchedule: Full-time tAccenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.Please state in the email which position you are applying for and where you found out about this opportunity.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.