|Start your HR career journey at our Accenture office in the historical city of Prague!|
What will you do?
As a Junior HR Generalist, you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone and email) with the client (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution.You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities where you will focus on the employee lifecycle management and areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc.Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
• Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone/email;
• Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
• Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
• Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
• Support other team members via knowledge sharing;
• Actively identify opportunities for process improvements.
Are you the person we are looking for?
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in delivery
• Relevant bachelor´s degree
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills (ability to learn and efficiently use various systems)
• Active team player
• Ability to analyze and solve process-related challenges and issues
• Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
• Previous experience working with HR systems is a plus but not a requirement
What we offer
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
• Professional growth based on performance
• Training program/curriculum
• Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
• Relocation package
Does this sound interesting? Apply now!