As a financial accountant you are responsible for all accounting and reporting activities.
Our client is market leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends;
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data;
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations, adhering to requirements, advising management on required actions, calculating quarterly estimated tax payments, assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings;
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data;
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations;
- Prepares special reports by studying variances, preparing budgets, developing forecasts;
- A finished bachelor in finance or accounting.
- Circa 3 years of experience within accounting and reporting.
- Experience within Oracle is a plus.
- You are the entrepreneurial type of person with eye for detail and urgency.
- You are available on a short notice
A temporary contract for at least 3 months, with the possibility to get extended.
3,000 - 4,000 /maand