You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Developing the front end which makes it possible for the customer to adjust and control their data such as, address, residence and email;
- Testing your own developments;
- Maintaining the processes and data of the customers;
- Preparing the user stories, translating the questions to code;
- Being proactive in executing tasks from the back log;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have experience with testing;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant.
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for managing the customer data and enabling both the customer and their employees to work with the data in an easy automated way. A financial organization depends on his or her customers. You can only offer a good service if everything is processed properly and with the right information, which makes this domain very important.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As a Developer you are responsible for developing the front end. The front end that you are going to develop makes it is possible to adjust the customer data which automatically moves into the chain. Next to that, you are going to maintain and automate the procedures where all the data of the customers are being processed.Locatie/Standplaats
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling