In this challenging Junior Financial Accounting position you will provide accounting services for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate has a degree in Finance / Accounting, a minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting position and has full command of the English language
Do you have 2 years working experience as a Junior Financial Accountant and did you operate in a busy and high profile environment? Are you flexible during closing periods and do you have a hands on and down to earth mentality?
Tasks & responsibilities
* Participate in the monthly closing process;
* Liaison with and control of the output of the off-shored service provider for AP and other accounting tasks;
* Participate in internal and external audit work;
* Assist on Sox self-testing;
* Various Treasury related tasks in liaison with Treasury Department;
* Proactive involvement in ad hoc tasks and projects;
* Provide cover for other members of the Accounting Team in times of vacation or other absence.
Education & skills
* HBO/WO degree in Finance/Accounting;
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounting function;
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a busy and high profile environment;
* Full command of the English language;
* Computer literate (Windows, MS Office, databases). Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
* SAP knowledge and experience is a plus;
* A hands-on, down to earth attitude;
* Ability to work to tight deadlines;
* High accuracy;
* Ability to communicate clearly and openly with both internal and external stakeholders;
* Problem solving skills.
* Working in an international environment;
* Challenging and demanding position;
* Competitive salary and good secondary benefits;
* Possibilities for growth;
* 40 hours a week.
Feeling excited and do you match the skills mentioned above? Please sent me your cv and a cover letter and I will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not have the educational background or skills needed for this position, your application will not be processed.
30,000 - 40,000 /uur