Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with approximately 376 000 people in more than 120 countries. If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Want a truly international experience? Start your career journey at our Accenture office in the dynamic city of Warsaw!
Accenture is looking for Dutch speakers to join our team as Junior Data Reviewers. This is an excellent opportunity for starting your career with one of the world´s leading global companies while working in the vibrant capital of Poland.
- Support customers of our client
- Understand and make decisions according to defined procedures • Familiarity with or be interested in the culture of supported language (pop culture, history, slang, etc)
- Respond to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
- Identify inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions
- Interface effectively with both internal and Client teams
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Fluent in Dutch (and English)
- Strong knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture, and history is a must
- Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
- Reliable, consistent and able to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Graduate with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferred but no a must)
- Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts
What we offer
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Training and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: Private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Relocation package
Does this sound interesting? Apply now!