As a junior controller you will be part of the Finance & Operations team where you will focus primarily on the AP and AR administration. Due to the growth of the company your role can diverse from day to day and you will be involved with ad hoc tasks as well as (new) projects.
This fast paced international company that has been growing rapidly over the last few years comes forward as corporate and business focused. People focus on development and work together closely to make the most out of every day. As a junior controller you are part of a representative team. Change is a good thing in this company, located in Amsterdam.
- You are responsible for the daily processing of AP and AR invoices;
- You make sure to control the payment batches and ensure they are generated correctly;
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system;
- Assist with monthly closing process, including generating P&L sheets and KPI dashboards;
- Reconcile intercompany accounts for different entities;
- Bank Administration;
- Control the Credit Card Administration;
- Control the Operational expenses Administration;
- Being an advisor for the business to help them closing the best tailor made deals.
- At least a finished Bachelor in Accounting or Finance;
- Circa 2 years of experience within an allround finance position, preferably as junior controller;
- Fluent command of English (both written and verbal);
- Fluency in German is a big plus;
- Experience with ERP systems is highly preferred (SAP, Oracle or Exact);
- Good experience with Excel (pivot tables, basic macros).
- € 2.500 - € 3.000 gross per month based on a fulltime position
- A year contract with possibilities for a permanent contract
- Possible bonus based on company performance
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.000,00 /maand