Venture capital is a challenging environment and that's where you come in. Your role is to assist with all financial and reporting related matters.
Venture Capital firm
As a Controller you will be working out the Amsterdam office. More specifically, in your role you will be:
- Responsible for monthly accounting;
- Quarterly reporting to Finance Director;
- Create and process reimbursement forms;
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy;
- Issue invoices as needed;
- Assisting with quarterly- and annual reports;
- Preparing payments;
- Preparing capital calls and distributions;
- Participate in year-end audit;
- Assisting with financial due diligence in case of a new investment.
The right candidate has a get things done mentality and has:
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk;
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures;
- Familiarity with financial regulations;
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors;
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and accounting software (e.g. Accountview);
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information;
- Strong social and communicational skills;
- Can work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- At least a HBO degree and a maximum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
Please note it is possible to work part-time is this position
A successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and an interesting working environment.
50,000 - 55,000 /jaar