As a Junior Company Lawyer you will be working together with some of the best companies and clients in the field of Trust and Corporate management. Your responsibilities will have a very wide range, including doing administrative and financial services for many international clients. Do you posses a Bachelor or Masters degree in corporate law and are you a ambitious young professional willing to take his or her first steps in this industry, please proceed reading!
Legal and finance work in harmony for many companies. We want people whom are preferably interested in both fields, but specialize in one of the two. For some of the biggest Trust organizations in the Netherlands we are looking for Junior Company Lawyers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Thoroughly analyse and understand documentation, rules and procedures regarding the clients
- Manage the legal constructions and apply them
- Take part in the growth of the company, through your personality and professionalism
- Bring youre A game in terms of analytical precision and communication with clients and colleagues.
- Bring ambition and passion
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor or masters degree in corporate law
- 2-5 years of experience within the field
- Fluent English, Dutch is an advantage
- Must be willing to be challenged every day
- A salary indication between
- A 40 hour work week
- Travel allowance
- Free trainings and courses, free of cost.
€ 3.200,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand