Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you a young professional who recently graduated in Economics, Finance, or Law? Do you have at least 1-year relevant work experience and do you want to give your career a boost? Then, this position as a Junior CDD Analyst is the perfect opportunity for you to further develop yourself!
For a famous Dutch bank in the Utrecht region, I am looking for young professionals who want to detect and prevent financial fraud cases. In this job, you will encounter cases of money laundering, corruption, and the financing of terrorism on a daily basis. It will be your task to contribute to the prevention and minimalization of these and other fraudulent incidents. Thus, in the position of a Junior CDD Analyst, you will never have a boring day! Moreover, your professional development is a key priority for this employer, and you will be offered many growth opportunities. Sounds perfect? Read further or apply now!
What does a Junior CDD Consultant do?
- Minimizing financial fraud cases by using your analytical skills and through the application of relevant Dutch laws, including 'de Wet ter Voorkoming van Witwassing en Financieren van Terrorisme' and 'Sanctiewet 1977'.
- Conducting research into the risks that clients are exposed to in the area of money laundering, corruption, and the financing of terrorism.
- Guaranteeing the integrity and image of this bank by preventing internal fraud from happening.
- Writing Costumer Due Dilligence reviews, using the relevant Dutch legislation.
- Co-operating with other teams from the same department.
In short, a very diverse job where you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself!
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Economic, Finance, Business Administration, or comparable.
- 1-4 years of experience in the banking or financial sector.
Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English and Dutch.
- You are pro-active and results-oriented.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job as a Junior CDD Analyst in the Utrecht area.
- A gross monthly salary between €2700 and €3800, based on a 40 hour work week and depending on relevant work experience.
- The opportunity to further develop yourself in the banking sector through trainings and courses offered by the employer.
- Growth opportunities in abundance!
- Full travel allowance.
Is this the ideal job for you and do you meet the requirements? Wait no longer and apply for this challenging job!
- Referral bonus
- Sport abonnement
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Werken vanuit huis
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Game kamer
- Evenementen voor werknemers
€ 2.700,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand