For a huge international company, active in the agriculture sector, we are looking for a Business Controller
The organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
The Business Controller supports the Head Business Control and the Supply Chain Manager in all type of financial activities like budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, business cases, cost analysis, cost prices, investments etc. The business controller should act as an active sparring partner, with a proactive, solution driven and critical attitude towards management. The business controller should be able to lead and to cope with change.
You'll be part of the Business Control team, consisting of six teammembers
- Responsible for the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting);
- Involved in target delivery;
- Involved in Capex planning and control;
- Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, product- and account profitability);
- Act as a business partner towards the Supply Chain organization and a sparring partner towards the Head Business Control;
- Set-up internal Benchmarking between the production locations;
- Responsible for cost price calculations;
- Involved in post-merger integration.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Master degree in accounting, economics or business administration;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written);
- Self-starter, independent and proactive attitude;
- Drive for improvements and able to cope with a demanding and changing organization;
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
- Willingness to travel.
good primary en secundary employment conditions, such as a workweek of 38 hours and a bonus based on your performance.
€ 3.200,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand