Monitoring and supporting rapid transformation and change in a dynamic, multi-disciplined business with a mandate for change. Blend of operational, financial and reporting skills, and a rigorous approach to delivering transformation.
A live entertainment company based in Amsterdam
- Maximising the value that can be captured from commercial and operational performance improvement
- Monitoring a major change programme and identify and track the necessary changes to realize improvements in long-term performance
- KPI dashboard development
- Identifying cost saving opportunities and potential opportunities for improvement in long term performance. Skilled in diagnostics and implementing changes to capture value and minimise risk to the organisation
- Efficient communication as well as stakeholder management
- Understanding the inherent value in the business and its drivers
- A recent track record of successfully implementing and delivering complex performance improvement Programmes and tracking tools.
- Clear determination to deliver the latest thinking in operational performance improvement
- Strong financial background, fact-based approach, analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills - willingness to stretch as required by project milestones
- Should have excellent technical / IT (mainly Microsoft Office packages) skills as well as non IT functional skills to deal with various aspects of the change programmes - curious, pro-active and reliable partner with an eye for detail
- Circa 3 years relevant experience
- A Master's degree from an accredited university
- Mother tongue / fluency in Dutch and English - working knowledge of German will be a plus
- Availability and willing to travel across Europe if required.
This is a role with a lot of responsibilities, a role whit a lot of freedom to do what you feel is the right thing for the business. Together with a hard working team you are striving to get the best results.
You will receive a one year contract with can be extended if both candidate and client are positive.
Furthermore, you will travel within Europe to the different locations to get data and information from the local teams.
A salary based on your educational background and work experience.
€ 45.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar