We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day. In our headquarter in Gorinchem we are currently recruiting for:
(Junior) Brand Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Product Manager to take the next step in their career!
About the job:
- After completion of an individual onboarding programme you will be responsible for planning and implementation of marketing activities for selected brands in the BeNeLux region;
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans and input for the annual BeNeLux Marketing plan, in close cooperation with the entire Marketing Department, Sales and Customer Service Departments;
- You contribute to the development and execute the annual brand budget (A&P);
- You lead and coordinate cross brand initiatives and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver first-class value-added solutions to align brand portfolio with strategic vision;
- You ensure all relevant Brand Management processes (budgeting, forecasting, planning, product launches, input into monthly reports) are completed timely and accurately;
- You are the “Insights Champion” within the BeNeLux organization; you interprete and analyse market and consumer data/-studies;
- You manage external agencies and collaborate with other partners;
- Reporting line into Head of Marketing & Professional Services, BeNeLux.
We are looking for an enthusiastic brand marketing manager with a welcoming and positive approach to change. You have great presentation skills, as well as distinctive written and oral communication skills. Besides that, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Education to degree level or equivalent (preferably Marketing Management);
- Minimum of 2-3 years Product Management experience, preferably in FMCG, Consumer Healthcare, Medical Devices, Pharma (OTC) or Vision Care;
- Brand Marketing and Project Management experience an advantage;
- Experience collaborating with other commercial functions and Sales /Trade Marketing;
- Dutch mother tongue equivalent, fluent English written and spoken;
- Well versed with MS Office.
CooperVision offers you the opportunity to successfully expand the BeNeLux market in a highly motivated and dynamic team. An intensive induction and personal training and career opportunities, as well as attractive conditions are waiting for you. Besides that, we offer you:
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus scheme;
- Attractive corporate benefits and discounts on our products;
- 30 days holiday per year and a very attractive pension scheme;
- Mobile gadgets, also for private usage;
- Interesting tasks with a lot of creative room in an internationally operating company with first-class reputation;
- Intensive induction, personal training and international career opportunities;
- Nice colleagues and friendly atmosphere in an activity based working environment;
- Free parking, tee, coffee, water & fresh fruits and vegetables.
CooperVision is a global manufacturer of contact lenses. If you’re a wearer it’s likely that you’ve tried our products as we supply to some of largest opticians & household names in the country. We are a global business with a presence in over 40 countries, but we operate as a “big small” company. This means we can be flexible to the ever-changing market, the needs of our customers and means we are able to think outside of the box to make changes where we need to.
Apply now by clicking on the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!