(Co-)lead the projects for new product development, working closely with different internal stakeholders and external agenices. Assist with the day-to-day operational tasks and activities.
Big player in the FMCG market.
- Implement the integrated Brand Marketing Plan;
- (Co-)leads new product development projects and in-market implementation, working closely with internal and external stakeholders;
- Support in the brand's day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance
- Build productive working relationship with customer development, CMI, R&D, finance and supply chain to manage the brand's day to day operations;
Profiel van kandidaat
- 2-4 years of experience, with experience in global/regional/local marketing
- You have experience with P&L management and have a strong business sense; understanding and driving the business
- You can build strong consumer and customer advertising and activation plans resulting in top- and bottom-line growth;
- You are digitally savvy with an innate passion for digital media and new business
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English
- You have a can do attitude: tackle problems, rise to challenges, find creative, pragmatic solutions
- You are accountable: constantly evaluating performance of activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives.
- You are a meticulous project lead: motivating a team and organizing them to deliver OTIF
- You are energetic and dedicated, with a genuine passion for people and food;
- You are a social person, you will appreciate the warmth of the Unox team and bring your own unique energy to complete it.
6 months temporary contract within a multinational company