In this role you ar responsible for th day to day accounting tasks such as reviewing bank statements, process journal entries, process bank reconciliations and assist with ad hoc reporting for Asset Management, Treasury and Tax amongst others.
My client is an internationally operating company within the commercial real estate market. Their workenvironment can best be described as diverse, challenging and positive.
- Review bank statements and book cash entries;
- Process bank reconciliations;
- Gain exposure / experience within other departments like Treasury, Tax and Compliance;
- Assist AP / lease administration team;
- Assist with quarterly US GAAP related closing processes;
- Assist in preparing information for Internal & External auditors;
- Create ad hoc reporting requests from Asset Management & Treasury department.
- At least a finished Bachelor in Accounting or Business Economics or any relevant equivalent;
- Circa 1 year of experience within an accounting / bookkeeping position;
- Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
€ 2.500 - € 3.000 gross per month
Position for the long term
2,500 - 3,000 /maand