In this job you will be responsible for the accounting of several accounts of the company. You will work closely together with a senior accountant, with which you will focus on the preperation of monthly, quarterly and yearly statements.
Our client is a prominent company active in the aerospace company, foussing on the research and development of parts for both private as commercial airplanes. They operate on an international level, supplying parts to aerospace manufacturers worldwide. Their office in the Netherlands is medium-sized and located in Amsterdam. In the Dutch office, they mainly focus on the financial and backoffice part of the organization. They offer a temporary position for at least 6 months.
- Participate in the monthly closing process;
- Liaison with and control of the output of the off-shored service provider for AP and other accounting tasks;
- Participate in internal and external audit work;
- Assist on Sox self-testing;
- Various Treasury related tasks in liaison with Treasury Department;
- Proactive involvement in ad hoc tasks and projects;
- Provide cover for other members of the Accounting Team in times of vacation or other absence;
Profiel van kandidaat
- A degree related to finance or accounting;
- 1 - 3 years experience in a financial position;
- Full command of English, other languages are preferable;
- Available on short notice;
A contract for at least 6 months in a fun an international organization where you will have many learning opportunities. Our client emphasizes the importance of good secondary benefits, as well as a salary matched to your experience.
2,300 - 3,000 /maand