We are looking for a Design HSE Consultant, with specialization related to Regulatory Compliance- Permitting.
Design HSE consultants are responsible for: Design HSE Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability
- Leadership skills in Design HSE with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within our customer and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written).
For the role Design HSE Consultant (Regulatory Compliance/ Permitting) Significant technical experience and skills in the following areas besides:
• Environmental permit application, regulatory compliance verification of emissions to air (e.g. Activiteitenbesluit/ omgevingswet), BAT/BREF risk related to soil (NRB), PGS’s, odor dispersion calculation, Flora & Fauna regulations, and preparation of the EIA report.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Design HSE work in the (Petro-) chemical industry;
- Capable of working independently;
- In the possession of driver’s license;
- Familiar with Dutch, German and International rules and regulations related to Design HSE;
- English, Dutch and German language.
Abigail Bakker +31 (0)23-303 2900