Are you looking to extend your skillset, develop ground-breaking software and work together with a great team on projects that matter? Are you interested in using the latest technologies and dive deeper into the world of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence?
Work with great people on great projects that matter
- Improving social benefit programs supporting (local) government, healthcare and education
- Helping people and businesses to take control of their personal information and data
- Sharing W3C Verifiable Credentials like competencies, certificates, diplomas
- Decentralized finance and Tokenization
- Improving support and reliability of medical trials
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain standardization
- Improving stewardship and surveillance of medicine like novel antibiotics
- We are looking for someone with excellent technical and communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- You should have a keen interest in new technology and explore new areas of expertise - in relation to the current focus of the team: blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies
- Your Java skills are excellent (8+ years) and you are familiar with REST APIs and Microservices.
- You are familiar with modern cloud technologies and container/virtualization solutions. It would be great if you have worked with Docker.
- We are looking for someone who is analytical and curious. You are autonomous, trustworthy and a great team player
- You get excited about Enterprise Integration, NoSQL databases and API Gateways
- You have an edge if you have experience with working in an Agile Scrum environment
An exciting and innovative start-up work environment with different nationalities (working languages are English and Dutch). Permanent contract with a competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days per year
- Compensation for travel expenses for commuting and business travel
- Monthly (additional) expense allowance
- Support for international employees (coming from abroad) i.e. 30% ruling, permits
- Flexible working possibilities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Fun activities with colleagues like Taco Tuesdays and Friday drinks