Position: Java Developer with Microservices
Location: Hoofddrop, Netherlands
Type: Fixed Term Employment (12 Months Contract)
Looking for a strong Java Developer with Microservices with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve business goals.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Around 8 years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE and Restful technology
- Experience with SOA principles, design patterns, application integration architectures
- Strong Design experience in RESTful services & Good in HATEOAS Concepts
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, Spring JSON/XML
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Expert level programming skills in Java / J2EE
- Good Exposure to Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Data
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies
- Strong familiarity with app servers, web servers and load balancing technologies
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Hands on coding experience & deployment on Linux/Unix based environment)
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Dutch Speaking Skills is mandatory for the role.
- Applicants currently available in Netherlands with strong Dutch speaking skills are expected to apply for the position.
- Adept with Industry coding standards and estimation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer engineering / BCA / MCA
- Any related Certificate.