Would you like to work on different projects and develop online platforms for various clients in a software house? Are you getting excited about working for different well-known brands at inhouse projects? Apply now!
- Develop diverse online platforms;
- Work closely with the Front-End developers and other team members;
- Communicating with clients;
- Watch over the architecture of the applications.
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics;
- You have at least 3 years experience with Java;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment;
- You have experience with Spring, Cloud, Web Services and TDD (pré);
- You are proactive, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
The organization is a (E-Commerce) software house which develops application for various companies (A-brands) in Holland. They are looking for a backend Java Developer. The division where you will be working develops different online platforms for their clients. For example: the first project you will be working on is making a webshop and a few months later you will be creating a CRM system for another client. A lot of diversity, so the organization could use your knowledge on backend developing. The last years, the company has grown and at this point you will be having 200 colleagues. For expansion they are looking for new developers.
As Java Developer within this E-commerce organization you will be developing for a diverse portfolio of clients. With your scrum team you will be end-to-end responsible for the developing of the applications. A team of developers exists of: Developers, Front-End Developers, Testers, Product Owner and designers. Based on your experience you will be responsible for example for the architecture, high availability and the scalability of the applications.
- A challenging working environment and working for A-brands;
- Working with the newest techniques for a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension plan, group insurance, sport facilities and informal work atmosphere.
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Evenementen voor werknemers