Are you a Back-End Engineer with experience working in a payments environment? Do you have relevant knowledge about Java and Spring Boot? Are you familiar with working in a big enterprise environment? Then advance your career in one of the coolest and most challenging companies located in the Netherlands!
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
• Building, maintaining and automating the CI/CD pipelines;
• Monitoring and logging the applications;
• Developing and connecting API Services;
• Refining user stories;
• Solving incidents in the applications;
• Performing and rewriting tests;
• Updating and deploying the application as soon as new version of the software comes out;
• Aligning security in the applications;
• Being responsible that you are in control of all the data;
• Signaling relevant developments in the world and submit proposals for improvement.
• You have at least a completed Bachelor or Master degree;
• You have at least four years of working experience in Java and Spring;
• You have at least four years of experience with a highly scalable mission-critical applications;
• You have experience with databases such as Oracle or Cassandra;
• You have experience in working in a big enterprise environment;
• You have experience with writing scripts and testing them;
• You have experience with at least one scripting language such as: Python, PowerShell and Bash;
• You have affinity with the DevOps way of working;
• You have knowledge about payments;
• You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
You will work at a start-up company who created a financial application used by users from the UK, France, Italy and Poland. The financial application provides consumers to synchronize their bank accounts from different banks in one application. The application provides consumers an overview of their spending behavior, and they can install a budget targets.
The development is ongoing process, and they are adding new features day by day to provide services to the consumers such as, doing directly payments from the app. Innovation is the keyword for this start-up!
You will be working in a team that is doing their best to make the application more successful. Your role in the team will be a developer on the Back-End of the application.
As a Java Back-End developer it is your task to design, build and maintain the back-end. Besides that, to maintain the quality of the application you will be doing the automating testing and do the performance testing. In addition, you will be handling the big amount of user data to deliver the consumers the best services.
• Travel allowance;
• Flexible work layout;
• Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
• Excellent salary;
• Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan