BU Embedded provides software craftsmanship in product development. We apply our knowledge and experience in software engineering to develop high tech products and innovations. Our customers are product development companies that operate in high tech machine building, medical systems, consumer electronics, automotive, transport & handling systems, oil & gas, and maritime systems.
ENTER employs experienced software architects as well as junior software engineers. All of them with a passion for technology, innovation,and software engineering!. Our employees have a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree and work in a variety of roles, such as as developer, tester, architect, scrum master, integrator, and build & configuration manager.
We are looking for talents in the field of software engineering. It is essential that our employees have passion for their profession and possess the right technical, process, social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you’re possible our new colleague!
As Java Back-end Developer, you will work on the development of complex and innovative software solutions for medical treatment, remote management & monitoring of high tech systems, back-end systems for connected devices & IOT, scalable platforms for simulation and advanced correction calculations, etc. You are typically part of a scrum team that has a lot of autonomy in organizing its development activities. It also offers a great environment for juniors for growth.
- Design and develop backend services to support client (web, mobile) applications
- Design and develop software modules that will support data science workflows. These can be related to image signal processing (vision), (medical) image processing, machine learning/AI, and distributed parallel computing.
- Work with domain experts to clarify requirement and translate them into functional work items.
- Keep abreast of technical, application and market developments in the relevant technological and industrial areas, showing interest in the business aspects
We are looking for a Java Back-end Developer with a passion for technology and who is not afraid to analyse complex problems and build innovative solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Driven by quality and teamwork, Agile mindset, and someone who values software craftsmanship
- MSc/PhD with a strong foundation in computer science and software engineering
- >3 years experience using Java/Spring/Hibernate (deployment: Kubernetes, Docker)
- Solid understanding of OO programming principles
- Pragmatic application of design and architectural patterns, including knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Experience with automated testing and writing of unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and processes like GitFlow
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- CI/CD pipeline experience (GitLab, CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of English language is required as well as Dutch or willingness to learn Dutch.
ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses.
Cune Peters +31 6 21 44 67 04
Is this your role? Please use our button to apply.
By creating a profile and applying you agree to our privacy statement.