Human Capital is looking for Italian documentation Specialists (Administrative Assistant) in Haarlem with excellent Italian and English verbal & writing skills.
Our client is the market leader in testing software for the gaming industry and had impressive growth in the past 30 years resulting in employing over 1000 employees worldwide over 10 locations. In the Netherlands, they have 135 employees with 41 different nationalities. The culture is informal with a great atmosphere and they like to have fun while achieving great results. It is the ideal environment for a great start of your career!
Duties and responsibilities
As a Documentation specialist, you are responsible for maintaining the company’s documents and assist the management of the documentation department. Your duties require reviewing engineering test files for regulatory laws/ issues. Organize certification documents, proofreading, control related research and perform other duties as assigned. The documentation specialist is responsible to gather all necessary information to complete the process of certification compilation. You know how to query a database and process QA issue reports. As a documentation specialist, you’re responsible for obtaining and reviewing engineering documents and verify required notations against QA short forms.
- Bachelor degree
- 1 year of experience in the administrative field
- Translation skills is a plus
- Excellent Italian and English verbal & writing skills
- Outstanding business administrative and organizational skills
- Profound attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- 2000 Euro
- 25 holidays
- 25 euro employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- 15 euro employer contribution to your gym membership
- Pension Plan
- Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation
- Annual Salary/ Performance Reviews
- Fresh fruit for lunch
For more information about this role, contact Desti Timpico on 020 614 27 11.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more interesting job openings, visit www.humancapital.nl